Hmmm, thats an interesting idea.

I shall recap..... and get my GC/SGC's the right way around.

One QL has good Microdrives ( we'll call it QL A)
One QL has knackered Microdrives ( we'll call it QL B)
Both QL's work on their own.
Both QL's work with my Trump 2 card
Both QL's don't work with my SGC
QL A doesn't work with my GC
QL B works with my GC
68008 have been removed from both QL's when attempting GC & SGC
Both QL's tested using two power supplies
Both QL's have JS roms

SGC & QL B will be sent back to R.M. who hopefully will
supply me with QL C which works with SGC.

If you've been paying attention you'll be saying 'Aha,
but there's no guarantee that QL C will work with GC as this only
works with QL B thats been ditched', and you'd be right but one my
SGC works I will be selling GC.

btw, my Aurora works like a dream, if only you could attach microdrives
!!

Cheers, Neil

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05 February 2007 23:25 >>>

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01793-715380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England

 www.boxclever.co.uk