-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Francois Lanciault
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 3:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Commercial QL Games

Le 07-10-15 à 14:24, Bill Loguidice a écrit :

> It's too bad there's no master list of commercial games.  I'd really
> like to see/run something that actually pushes the original hardware
> (though mine is expanded), but I doubt that that something exists.

The best list is indeed at Rich site in the form of the QL Wiki.

http://rwapadventures.com/ql_wiki/index.php?title=Software

However it's been a while since someone added something to it. There is an
entry for the game QL-Pawn but it is empty. Hope someone will put the
information you just gave us.

François