Hi Tony ,

How does I test the board with the RESPR version of the driver ?
Where can I find that driver ? When do I respr the driver, after the
computer has finished booting ?

I will perform this test with the respr driver and if it still does
not work I will send it to you for repair. PM me for quote.

François