Morning Jim,

> Tried running it and it listed the lines with these procedures as
> mistakes.  It sounds like you have a toolkit or something that I don't
> have on my system.

If these lines are flagged with MIStake :

1190 DEFine PROCedure PW(V)
1200 POKE_W Base + Offset,V
1210 Offset = Offset + 2
1220 END DEFine
1230 :
1240 DEFine PROCedure PL(V)
1250 POKE_L Base + Offset,V
1260 Offset = Offset + 4
1270 END DEFine

Then do you have some other toolkit installed that defines the PW and PL
'keywords' perhaps? On an unadorned QL/QPC installation I don't know of PW or
PL so the SuperBasic versions from Marcel should be ok.

If your boot file loads some toolkits in prior to you loading the above code,
then I suspect those extras are the cause of the problems.

Can you boot a blank QPC and then run the EXTRAS command and see if you get PW
and PL listed, if yo do, change the names in the SuperBasic listing to
something other then PW or PL (plus the calling lines too of course) and see if
that makes any difference.

Cheers,
Norman.