Near top left of home page, there's a flashing icon to click on, which flashes between "Buy Now"/"Quanta"/"Join Quanta..."

This flashing link can be clicked on.
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Hunkins" <j...@jdh-stech.com>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 3:53 PM
Subject: [Ql-Users] quanta website and membership question

I have been reading the emails about renewing on the website so I took a look (haven't been on the Quanta site for a while).

Where do you find the membership renewal on it - I could not find it (either I am blind which is possible some days or it needs a more obvious pointer for people to find the renewal form)?

Also, is there a way to check on one's current membership status?

Thanks,
jim