Thanks for your comments Jim.

If you are specifically looking for a "Renewal Form" on the QUANTA web site, stop looking now as it is not there.

If you follow the following steps, you should have little or no difficulty in renewing your QUANTA Subscription on line:-

A)    Log on to the QUANTA Web Site at:- www.quanta.org.uk

B) On the Home page in the top left hand corner (immediately below the Banner Heading) you should see a flashing image which includes a "Buy Now" button. Clicking on this button (or any part of the flashing images) should take you to the Subscriptions page. (Alternatively you could go direct to www.quanta.org.uk/subscriptions/index.asp )

Select your preferred method of receiving the QUANTA Bimonthly Magazine from the 4 options on the drop-down menu viz:
       1) BY Email only - £15.00
       2) By post to a UK or NI postal address - £15.00
3) By post to a Non-UK/NI address within the European Postal region - £20.00 4) By post to a Non-UK/NI address in the Rest of the World Postal region - £23.00

Having made your selection, click on the "Buy Now" Button and follow the instructions on screen regarding your Debit/Credit Card Details. The prices quoted above include £14.00 Membership Subscription, a Postage Surcharge and a £1.00 PayPal usage fee.

I will then be notified of the receipt of your subscription which I will then acknowledge and notify you of your revised Membership Expiry date. You do NOT need an application form when using this service.

I am aware of some teething problems as recently notified by Geoff Wicks but I understand that using a browser other than IE6 will enable full access to the subscription service.

There is currently no on-line facility to check your membership expiry date although your comment has been noted for further discussion with our Web Site "boffins"

If you do experience any problems, please notify both myself and Dan Abbott (QUANTA Web Master) webmas...@quanta.org.uk so that we can look into the problem in order to provide an easy, reliable service.

Regards,

John Gilpin.
QUANTA Treasurer treasu...@quanta.org.uk

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Hunkins" <j...@jdh-stech.com>