In message <3822d70d84314f19817bd31dc3f7e...@d3hkh9x94>, Dilwyn Jones <dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk> writes

Malcolm said >

This discussion has brought to light to some useful tips ... well done
to all of you who contributed ... :-)

Can someone write it up for QL Today, and for the Quanta magazine ?

Norman replied >

Yes, if you want to - feel free. The information on my web site is
freely available to all.

I assume you were asking for permission to write it up?

Malcolm replied >

Hi Norman,

Well, actually, I was referring to the general discussion on accessing
files with the QL Emulators.

Perhaps, Dilwyn is best placed to summarise the discussion held.

Dilwyn replied >

I guess I've just been volunteered have I?

:-)

Actually, some of it would make a good candidate for the Helpline column in Quanta, and rather than reproduce the extensive material on Norman's website, I could publicise the link to it and a very short summary of the kind of information there.

I'm doing a lot of work on content for Quanta's new CMS-based website at the moment, but will make sure I keep the discussions to summarise...

Dilwyn Jones

Hi Dilwyn,

Thanks for being up to the task ... :-)

--