Bob Spelten wrote:

Op Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:50:47 +0100 schreef Tony Firshman
<t...@firshman.co.uk>:

I need luck just *finding* Qspread (8-)#

Qspread can be found at JMS or maybe Quo Vadis Design.
Jochen is one of its (still active) authors.

I have done a new test with the latest Qspread v4.04, while the previous test was done with 4.00. This time there was no error report or crash and it showed that the empty row/column feature does not apply here.
Formulae are still lost however.

That sounds good. I had better use that as I really don't have time to write my own abacus export utility. If I can work out how to create Excel files, with formulae, then that will be a worthwhile future project.

Tony