How odd.

I have received neither Jochen's message sent on 15/03/2010 nor, as yet, the current issue of QL Today.

I wonder how many other emails to the group have missed me. Is anyone else in the same position?

George

Still waiting for QL Today Volume 14 Issue 3.

François Van Emelen
As Herb Schaaf was looking for 'true' randomness on page 6, may I suggest that QL Today delivery date be used as the basis for 'true' randomness? Or rather, the randomness of the various postal services involved?

Otherwise, Jochen or Geoff (will the guilty one please stand up!) might have unintentionally started another 'random' generator with the spelling of my name - a quick glance through the mag (cover, contents list, news and page 17 article) reveals 3 different spellings so far - who can work out the correct spelling (clue: my signature below...)?

;-))

(Actually, not a bad issue at all!)