On 27/10/2010 12:40, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
Anyone know how to get QLiberator to move outside the top left 512x256 pixel part of the screen on a high-res display?

The Move icon will float around the whole of the 1024x768 for example, but the QLiberator window stays firmly within 512x256. At first I thought it might be down to the basic windows, but even setting the basic primary channel to cover the full screen doesn't seem to help.

Must admit, I've always used it at its default start position and probably never tried moving it around before! I'm using v3.36 of the compiler BTW.

This is probably something you cannot do as the limits for moving the front screen is probably hard coded in the original SuperBASIC unfortunately.

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk