In message <000901cb76be$50246f60$6402a...@baerchen>, Ralf Reköndt <ralf.rekoe...@t-online.de> writes
Gerhard Plavec wrote:

Ralf Reköndt wrote:
Dilwyn Jones wrote:

This is probably something you cannot do as the limits for moving
the front screen is probably hard coded in the original SuperBASIC
unfortunately.

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

The nearest I came to being able to fix this was to use the extra
parameters of the WTV and WMON commands on QPC2 to move the basic
windows out of the way instead:

WTV ,32,256
WMON ,0,256

One day, I might search for '512' and '256' in the binary of QLib and
see if these can be patched if they are really hard coded....... :-(

Nearly all things in QLib's Frontend are done under SuperBASIC. There
is one keyword for the Outline (necessary), built in QLib's inbuilt
extension code, one to activate the pointer in a loop to detect, where
the ponter is on screen for selecting the "items". All "loose items",
their select/unselect colors and little borders are done under
SuperBASIC. A clever little toolkit for small applications (if one
knows how to use it). Other keywords (like REL_A6) seem to be used for
generating the compiled code .

Perhaps the SuperBASIC pointer loop detects, if 512x256 is reached,
remind the time, where QLib was written. If it is done in SuperBASIC,
it would be very difficulty to find these locations. If it is done in
the MC procedure for activating the pointer, it is possible....maybe.

Cheers...Ralf

And what for is the command "OUTLN" ?
I did'nt use it for a long time, but was it not used to set the aera of
a job, where a Window can be opend or moved ?

Gerhard Plavec

QLib_obj uses its own command "WM_Outln" from its inbuilt MC toolkit Proc/FN, so sets its own outline. I guess, this command does the same as all the other OUTxxx commands. But I am not sure.

Hi Dilywn,

In my 'boot' file, I use:

DISP_COLOUR 3,800,600  REM Set High Colour Mode 32 - 16 bit

Before - LRESPR 'Qlib_run'

(Which is needed by some programmes like FileInfo2)

I don't know if that is relevant to what you are trying to achieve ... ?

--
Malcolm Cadman