BTW, for QLT, and QUANTA if I can find John Gilpin's @, I have had a change of address which I doubt I have yet given you:

Contact John at membership AT quanta DOT org DOT uk if anyone needs to get their membership details amended.

Handy to use the AT quanta DOT... email addresses on page 2 of the mag (or find them on the website) because they don't change if the officers of the committee change, e.g. John Gilpin will be standing down from his numerous committee roles at the AGM and the new post holders should quickly find that his emails suddenly arrive in their inbox, provided we (or Geoff, any ideas???) don't invent devious ways to force him to stay against his wishes ;o))

Good job I'm snowed in, and John can't get to me........