On 23/12/2010 12:20, Marcel Kilgus wrote:
Billy wrote:
Does the Canon support the fonts supplied with QPCPrint?

Wrong thinking, the printer does not have to support any fonts. Your
Windows system must have the fonts, which I unfortunately cannot
provide officially. For normal documents only 2, 3 fonts are needed,
but to include these would still cost much more than QPCPrint
itself...

Marcel

Thanks Marcel , when I press auto only one of the fonts is highlighted, I'll dig around a bit more, plenty fonts in Windows Vista (unless they belong to Works or Open Office).
Maybe I need to link them somehow
BTW would the fonts from Linedesign be loadable into windows or usable with QPCPrint

Ah well got have a break now and shovel more snow

All the best - Bill