Snip
Sadly, the service closed for us at 2pm for the day, so I'll have to
wait until tomorrow now to get my QL Today.

Those who get the electronic Quanta mag have a big advantage in this
weather!

Dilwyn Jones

Our normal delivery (first and only) is between 13,30 to 1400, that is when the weather is good.

Probably getting a delivery on average about once every four days for the last month, no alternative arrangements made if they can't get to me then I can't get to the nearest village, well I don't know that they try that hard as we've struggled into Berwick on two occasions but still got home to find no post?

Sorry if his reads funny I'm getting spurious line feeds for some reason

To get back on subject, I find retirement not quite the financial challenge I feared and hope to contact Jochen to resubscribe QLToday soon.

Merry Christmas to you all - Bill