Would be interesting to hear from Urs how he got hold of all this!

A question many people are asking.

To put people out of their misery this is a QL Today scoop and our German readers, who have already received their copies, have blown the gaff.

I am afraid the rest of you will have to wait patiently for the magazine to arrive in which Urs tells all.

Mind you, some of us in the UK have forgotten what post is. Yesterday I received my first post in three weeks,

Best Wishes,

Geoff
We found out today after a couple of weeks without post that the Royal Mail have stopped all deliveries and set up a temporary delivery office in a village hall a short distance from us. Nice idea in theory. But like all big British businesses (e.g. certain airports), the reality as far as customers were concerned was that (a) deliveries stopped and (b) they never told us what was going on! We only happened to find out when we walked to the high street to get provisions and saw a cluster of red vans on the high street and wondered what was going on.

So: anyone whose post seems to have stopped, pester Royal Mail into telling you if there are alternate delivery collection arrangements in force in your area. You might just get your Quanta mag and QL Toady in time to read after Christmas dinner!

Sadly, the service closed for us at 2pm for the day, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow now to get my QL Today.

Those who get the electronic Quanta mag have a big advantage in this weather!