Taking what has been said at face value and as a returning member of Quanta and living in the south east I am both excited and saddened by the current state of affairs, my response to each point is as follows:

1: QUANTA MAGAZINE - I would volanteer for editor but have very little experience in this matter, however I have volanteered 2: WEBSITE - same answer as above, I can certainly construct web pages so could help with that, however I do not have the experience of web site construction only content 3: SHOWS - whilst viable they should continue to be as is, but does the constitution allow for video conferencing and could it be set-up as such? 4: SOUTH EAST - I have no idea about the secretive group, but I used to quite enjoy the Essex meetings held in a pub somewhere near a forest if memory serves, I will have a go at arranging a one off in a church hall near me and see how many turn up (help anyone - Southend area?) 5: FINANCE the subscription is ridiculously low and I was surprised when paying my first one last year of how inexpensive it is, raising it to £25 seems reasaonable to me and if people stop subscribing because of it and less moneu comes in I dont see what difference it would really make in the long run, so atleast raising the subs would sort the men from the boys so to speak. 6: CONSTITUTION - I feel it should be simplified and reflect todays climate and practice.
7: SUBGROUPS - see point 4
8: KEYBOARD MEMBRANES - there are already some good ideas for projects already going on in this email/forum and should be supported, by raising the subscription then the focus can be made towards that and supporting the shortfall.

Lee Privett