In the context of putting my own money where my mouth is, I would be happy to help in any project to rewrite the constitution.

I am not a lawyer, but I have had some legal training in the UK plus Works Council training in the Netherlands and have had a lot of experience of constitutions. I once wrote a constitution from scratch in Dutch.

We would need to have a lengthy discussion first, however, about what Quanta would want in a new constitution,

Best Wishes,

Geoff

<speaking as member D.Jones, not as committee member for this email>

Of course, but the most important thing is sorting out the current situation as regards the wording (which has with the benefit of hindsight, proved to be, umm, not quite satisfactory) of the committee officers term of office.

The rest of it isn't too bad as it stands in my opinion, but certainly if anyone has concerns about other areas and we can get a group to look at it, why not!

While it's probably too late for this year, it does mean 12 months to put it to the vote in 2012.