To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] (M)ICE

Hi Anton,

I have been busy rescuing this software today....

I have the following:

ICE ROM v1.12
MICE (ICE ROM + Mouse) v2.1
DRAWING OFF_ICE (Disk only)
ICICLE
ICE TOOLKIT
PUBLISHING OFF_ICE (DISK only)
ARTice
MiceArt
Choice

I shall be listing these on sellmyretro.com when I get chance.

It is quite an interesting package, although I am struggling to get the ICE ROM to work with keyboard on my QL and on q-emulator. Although I can use the commands at the bottom of the menu and move the mouse, clicking on the MDV1 icon does not provide a directory of items on the cartridge - maybe I am missing something, although this works with the MICE version (not in q-emulator!)

I have a couple more v1.12 EPROMs, so I will give them a go later.

Rich