Tony Firshman wrote, on 13/Feb/11 14:24 | Feb13:
I see Qemulator has moved form geocities.

What link should I use for it?

Found it on Dilwyn's site (ironically hosted by *my* server).

http://terdina.net/ql/q-emulator.html

Thanks Dilwyn. Did you realise your brother has now beaten you in the Google rankings, or maybe you are an electrician in Ascot during the week. Nice van (8-)#
http://www.dilwynjones.com/

Tony
Eeek!!! Explains that email I got over Christmas which I thought was spam :-(

There's also a village called Dilwyn in Herefordshire...www.dilwyn.com :-)

There's also a namesake of mine writing books about Egyptian archaeology :-| try http://www.allbookstores.co.uk/book/0292740395 for a book about Egyptian boats I think...should have tried that,I might have earned a bit more money!

192.com know of 177 people with my name in the UK (even a few outside Wales!)

Time to change my name to something rarer like "Tony Firshman" I think ;-)

Dilwyn Jones (the one in Bethesda)