Rich,

Thanks.

It _could_ have been demonstrated at the QUANTA AGM but I am not a QUANTA
member and an article published in their newsletter did not result in any
interest from their membership.  Unfortunately, it's not now possible to
organise a demonstration as I am away on other business this weekend, but I
would be happy to provide a demonstration at some future event.

I know the Ser-USB works with superHermes and works very well.  Hermes is an
unknown because I have never seen one, but it would be useful to test it.
In any event it's not just the hardware itself; the driver for the serial
port also plays a part.

Adrian