Good morning Miguel,

Despite having stepped down from the QUANTA committee and having resigned from the post of Acting Editor of the QUANTA Magazine, I am still around and lurking occasionally. I can answer your questions and perhaps anyone else with similar questions might note the following: If you want a quick reply to your questions, you might send them to committee@quanta,org.uk so that all quanta committee members receive your queries and will advise the committee member responsible for answering your specific question rather than relying upon all committee members continually monitoring the users-list,which most of them do not.

Miguel, your membership is up to date until at least July 2011 when a reminder will be sent to you to update your subscription.

Volume 28 - Issue 2 March 2011 was the last issue published of QUANTA Magazine and the April/May issue is in preparation at th moment. Sarah Gilpin, Quanta chairman is editing it while I write a booklet of step by step advice for our new editor, Lee Previtt. Deaths (yes plural) have very much delayed our various voluntary work while other more urgent family matters are attended to. We would ask that you all bear with us until we can get things back on schedule.

I will send an electronic copy of March's magazine to Miguel and note from the postal list that one was posted to him in MARCH. Please let me know if you require a paper copy posting to you.

Regards to all

John Gilpin.