On 03/08/2011 09:28, Neil Riley wrote:
>>> In the latest issue of gamesTM, page 20
>>>
>>> "Electronic Innovation and tinkering is a grand British tradition
>>> that's slowly died out since the days of Sir Clive Sinclair
>>> stalking the cobbled streets of Cambridge in his little three-wheeled
>>> buggy......[snip]"

>Simon first broke this news at the beginning of June  Neil and there
>have been a number of update posts with more detail since.

>Bryan H
>UK

My mistake however the mention of Clive in this months GamesTM is new
so I don't feel 100% stupid, just 80% :p

Neil

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01793-715380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England

 www.boxclever.co.uk