I m guessing here, but I would think the most likely area to cause a problem
is the bit of code in the start-up module that tries to detect the processor
type and whether hardware floating point is supported as that relies on some
exception's being handled correctly and also some variations in instruction
behaviour between different processors in the 68K family.   That code is in
the proctype.x module from the LIBC library source.  Having said that I am
not sure that in most cases it would matter if the wrong answer was given as
long as the program did not crash in that code.

Dave Walker

Tel:  +44 (0)1707 652791
Mob: +44 (0)7999 218953
Web: http://www.itimpi.com