Hehe, ok. Thank you even more!

Currently:
Sandy Electronics / Dave Park        £150
Mark Martin                          £ 30
Petri Pellinen                       £ 50
Doug L                               £150
                                     ====
TOTAL                                £380

I think that is getting close to a good incentive for someone to organize a
show, now.

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 12:04 PM, extdgl42 <externa...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

Dave Park
Sandy Electronics, LLC