Further to your emails Re: [QL-Users] QLis30 pledge..., I have great pleasure in advising you as follows:

At a meeting of the QUANTA Committee on Sunday 02/02/2014, the topic of a Workshop to celebrate QLis30 was discussed and it was decided that if, due to Rich Mellor's ill health, we (QUANTA) will not be able to support his venture in Cambridge, then we would like to add our name to the QLis30 pledge such that we will match the fund up to a maximum of £500. It was also decided that QUANTA may offer further support by attending the event to show a QUANTA presence.

This came about after much discussion regarding QUANTA's willingness to support such an event and how much we should be prepared to spend in order to differentiate between "over-spending" and "not wanting to support" both of which have received some criticism of late on this list.

As we do not continually monitor this email list, please address any further correspondence to > commit...@quanta.org.uk < - thanks.

Kind Regards,

John Gilpin.
QUANTA Treasurer.