Currently:
Sandy Electronics / Dave Park        £150
Mark Martin                          £ 30
Petri Pellinen                       £ 50
Doug L                               £150
Jiří Doležal                         £ 50
Kenn Van Hauen                       £ 70
                                     ====
TOTAL                                £500
Quanta Match                         £500

Available:                         £1,000

Now, who would like to organise an event? The risk is now very low. :)

Dave
Sandy Electronics

Dave Park
Sandy Electronics, LLC