Michael Grunditz wrote:
> So somewhere in the loading process it crashes. If I break with the
> hatari debugger and disassemble I end up in a loop that doesn't end.
> I have no idea where the loop is in the source tree.

There are multiple ways to find this, pretty much all involve noting
a few bytes of code and looking them up in your binary. There you can
work out in which module they are and then have a look in the sources
for the module.

But from your description I'm pretty sure that the loop you're looking
at is not your problem but just a symptom. In many cases the error is
fairly trivial but debugging this stuff is _hard_.

I can probably provide the Atari QMON kernel debugger module, but
getting it to work might of course be a quest in itself (communication
is done through a serial port).

Marcel