Hi,

perhaps what you could do is modify
dev8_smsq_atari_driver_dv3_asm
by putting an rts at label d3r_init.
That way that module will do nothing.
Recompile everything and try to see what happens...

Wolfgang

On 07/23/2015 01:34 PM, Michael Grunditz wrote:
On 22 July 2015 at 10:19, Wolfgang Lenerz <w...@wlenerz.com> wrote:
On 07/21/2015 10:03 PM, Michael Grunditz wrote:

It enters the code without corrupting it 9 times. Fails after that.

So which is the last(?) module?

This should be smsq_atari_driver_dv3_asm.

Could you check by setting a breakpoint at $12b40 and then follow the code
after the last good break, to see whether it is indeed this module?
You should find the name of the module a few bytes before the address at
which it is called.

I am home again and can do something serious with this. I tried to set
a breakpoint at the rts
after the copy and it seems like the last entry doesn't finish , i.e.
rts is never reached.

Can I (just for test) disable the 9th module?

I know I've asked this before, but isn't there a special code one can use to
cause a breakpoint in your debugger? (i.e. same A line instruction or
something like that).

I don't know. It should be something that causes a exception. I get
exceptions from the hw probing
of VME bus. So perhaps a read from impossible address can do the trick here.

Marcel, I will du a attempt with serial ports if above fails.