I thought it would be worthwhile listing the people I have tried contacting by
letter but not received a response from:

Steve Sutton (Lightning, some of Perfection, ACT
Alan Bridewell (Text N Graphics)
Robin Barker - Di-Ren (letter returned no longer at this address)
Graham Kirk (MAXIM and QLART) - I spoke with his brother, who provided me with
Graham's address, but there was no response to my letter
Jurgen Falkenburg (Level 2 Trump Card drivers)
Simon Okoloko - Okoloko Engineering, USA (FRAME, GRID, TRUSS) - I have a letter
sending the software to QL World for review, plus the manuals, but alas no
software!
Shirley Butler (C-Fix program for use with SuperBASIC C-Port) - not sure if she
had any more involvement in C-Port.  I also emailed Dave Walker, but no response
from either
Alex Waye - Waye Ahead (QL Ambition)

I have had more luck with emailing and contacting people on facebook / linkedIn
- but Facebook is not reliable as unless you are a friend of the person, your
messages get put in an 'Other folder' and are not obvious!

Rich

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk