Can I add Adrian Soundy to that list of QLiberator fame (Liberation Software
<http://www.rwapadventures.com/ql_wiki/index.php?title=Liberation%20Software>),
I have tried to no avail to get a response from him regarding his part of
the compiler program, as far as I know he is living in New Zealand, and I
have messaged through one of the people at Intercreate.org
<http://intercreate.org/> who passed this on to Adrian. If anyone lives
there or is going there you may have better luck. Over a year now of
trying, Facebook and Linked-in also proved unsuccessful routes.

Lee