Ralf,

when I said "It happens regularly", I meant "It occurs to me once in a month"
rather than "once in five minutes". But if it happens, it is very annoying.

And (even if I tend to use it very rarely nowadays) I'm pretty sure that bug is
very old legacy from original Quill and never got fixed, not even when Quill
evolved into XChange.

Tobias