Hi,

Would it be possible to add in a code letter in TK_VER$ for each version of Turbo Toolkit, i.e.

TK_VER$ for SMS, 3.40s

--
Regards,

Derek

On 17/08/17 10:25, Tobias Fröschle via Ql-Users wrote:
Lee,

there are a number of toolkits that allow you to check for specific other
toolkit commands loaded or not - But this is a bit useless as it leaves you
with a chicken-and-egg problem: How to check whether the checking toolkit is
loaded?

Your best bet on SMSQ/E would be a WHEN ERRor clause you place just in front of
a Toolkit command you are about to execute:

1000 TurboTkLoaded = 1
1010 WHEN ERRor
1020    TurboTkLoaded = 0
1030 END WHEN
1040 REMark Execute a Toolkit command
1050 MANIFEST : x = 100
1055 REMark de-activate error checker
1060 WHEN ERRor
1070 END WHEN
1080 PRINT "Turbo Toolkit loaded:"!TurboTkLoaded

On a QL with non-working WHEN ERRor commands (pre-MG) you are a bit doomed, the
only thing I could probably come up with is writing a BASIC program that PEEKs
the name list, which is not quite so simple.

Tobias

Am 17.08.2017 um 10:49 schrieb Lee Privett via Ql-Users