>Hmmm, thanks for pointing it out :-). I have an asp enabled webserver
>locally and I was experimenting with an on demand software delivery
(e.g.
>Search by type of program and/or program name). It worked fined but I
>didn't bother to look the results since I had to upload Dilwyn's
changes
>to the mirror....THEREFORE BLAME HIM NOT ME :-))))))) heheheheheeeeee

No problem, I get blamed for so many things, one more won't make much
difference ;-)

Shall I send you a new right bracket key, yours must be getting worn
out after the smiley above (he he!)?

Phoebus normally updates his mirror site twice a week or so, I wait
until he's uploaded a change...then I upload a few more to my site
again just to annoy him ;-)

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]