From: Andreas Berger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 March 2001 08:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ql-users] GoldCard and Floppy-LW

Hi Tony,

> I am not too experienced with floppies.
>
> Maybe both drives are being accessed.

It sounds so, but the LED of the other drive are darken.
So only the motor-stepping seems to be working twice ...

> I assume you are using a straight through cable?

I have testet both, a straight through cable wich i'm using now
and a PC-style cable with some turned wires.

> flp1_ - DS0 connected - other three open
> flp2_ - DS1 connected - other three open

I have on my drives, Sony MP-F17W-01, only a switch for all the
4 positions. Any Ideas?

regards, Andreas