I assume you have Toolkit II enabled (TK2_EXT): I get the same results
below ONLY if TK2 is enabled.

> If i insert only in flp2_ a disk and do "dir flp1_" the flp1_ LED is
> activated and i get a "Nicht gefunden" (not found).

Seems a right error msg: no disk in drive error

>                                                      But if i insert
> in flp1_ a disk and do a "dir flp2_" first the flp2_ LED was activated,
> after that the flp1_ spins on and i get the floppy-name of flp1_disk
> and the sectors but no directory.

Doing a 'DIR FLP2_' here tries to read FLP2_.  Finds no disk and so TK2
tries to locate the file "FLP2_" on the default data drive of "FLP1_",
ie it does a 'DIR FLP1_FLP2_'.  Finding a disk, it displays its name and
sectors, but then fails to find any file starting "FLP1_FLP2_" and hence
no directory listing.

Check out 'PRINT DATAD$,PROGD$,DESTD$':

DATAD$ - default dir for most commands
           (eg DIR -> DIR FLP1_)
            set by DATA_USE <dir>, eg DATA_USE FLP1_DATA_
PROGD$ - default dir to look for commands on EX/EXEC
           (eg EX FRED -> EX FLP1_FRED)
            set by PROG_USE <dir>, eg PROG_USE FLP1_UTILS_
DESTD$ - default dir/device for copy, etc
           (eg COPY RAM1_FRED -> COPY RAM1_FRED TO SER)
            set by DEST_USE <dir>, eg DEST_USE RAM1_TEMP_
            also set by SPL_USE <dev>, eg SPL_USE SER

wrt putting a disk in both drives causing both drives to die, no idea: I
have a twin disk unit with a single cable from it to my Gold Card.