I need some help and advice on finding a Windoze 95 CD-Writing program
which is able to write in Rockridge format (at a price I can afford!).
Although this is to help me create a 'universal' version of the QL
Emulators CD, so has a QL connection, it's sufficiently off-topic for
me to ask for help off this list, I guess.

I've successfully created ISO-9660/Joliet CDs using WinOnCD with no
problem. I tried two versions of Nero which in theory work with my
CDWriter (Mitsumi CR4082) but in practice doesn't - write simulation
works, but writing only works for very small files and it gives up
with a general write failure report (not buffer underrun).

This problem is now holding up newer versions of the  QL Emulators CD
and I'm getting desperate for help.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]