On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 10:20:12PM +0100, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
> I need some help and advice on finding a Windoze 95 CD-Writing program
> which is able to write in Rockridge format (at a price I can afford!).
> Although this is to help me create a 'universal' version of the QL
> Emulators CD, so has a QL connection, it's sufficiently off-topic for
> me to ask for help off this list, I guess.
>
> I've successfully created ISO-9660/Joliet CDs using WinOnCD with no
> problem. I tried two versions of Nero which in theory work with my
> CDWriter (Mitsumi CR4082) but in practice doesn't - write simulation
> works, but writing only works for very small files and it gives up
> with a general write failure report (not buffer underrun).

take the Joliet CD to someone with Linux and a burner and do
  cp -dpR /cdrom /tmp/topdir
  mkisofs -r -J -h /tmp/topdir >image.iso
  cdrecord -dev 0,0,0 image.iso

Once you have the image on the CD most WinXX software should be able
to make an exact copy including all the Joliet, RR and HFS extensions.

Bye
Richard