Hi QPC2 users and/or experts

I have not yet found why I cannot use my ZIP100 (my D: drive) with QPC2.
Many soggestions from helpers but no solution.

So I read QLToday  July August '01 article by Norman Dumbar and learn that
DOS2_
is the D: drive. (How did he know, I do not find that in my documents)

So I do DIR DOS2_ and it reads the directory of D: correctly.
I can copy win1_whatever to dos2_whatever and that works correctly.

In WIN/FLP configuration of QPC2 I have WIN1 as C:QXL.WIN and
 WIN2_  D:QXL.WIN so WIN2_ should find ZIP100 in D: but still does not.

Mystery remains, but ZIP100 is avaliable via DOS2_

Cheers,

Ian Pizer, 49 ch. Machery, 1292 Chambesy, Geneva, Switzerland.
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] tel.41227581410
AKA [EMAIL PROTECTED]