In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ian Pizer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Hi Malcolm
>
>Thanks for your suggestions re impossibility to use zip-100. I followed
>your suggestions and they responded correctly, yet win3, which is E, still
>gives No Medium.

I am pleased the advice was helpful, at least in part.

>It looks like QPC2 works correctly but my WIN98 SE fails somehow to connect
>to the driver.
>Since the big w98 crash everything around WIN98 works pretty smoothly (till
>next crash?). I do not absolutely need the zip but ...... but it did work
>before the crash. This problem is same for previous versions of QPC.
>
>Maybe I should start with a fresh empty zip-100 ( PC formatted, did not
>work) or format it from QL?

I have not used Zip's at home with PC's - I'm a Syquest user ( old
technology now ... ).

Perhaps Marcel has the answer ?

I can't see that the formatting would be the problem, rather being able
to access the medium via a driver.

--
Malcolm Cadman