Thanks Nasta. I was wondering if the CPU area could be moved to a
separate sub-panel to
allow the possibility of a change of CPU type.  However it seems the
connector you intend to
place directly on the CPU bus will do the job. Would it be possible to
connect a CF processor
to this connector with a bit of glue logic?

Cheers

Malcolm