Dexter wrote:

> Does anyone think it might be appropriate to have a separate list for
> ql-developers to separate the traffic from ql-users, or are you happy for
> these kind of posts filling your list? :o)
>
> More in a bit.
>
> Dave

Much (most) of it goes over my head but sometimes I can can get a
general wiff of what is intended.
I don't mind it at all, it makes for a " completeness " of the list, I
think if we split the list up into to many sub lists most of them would
wither and disappear, no lets all stick together and each of us can
decide which mails we wish to read and which we can delete.

All the best - Bill  ( more of a trekie than a techie )