Re:
> Much (most) of it goes over my head but sometimes I can can get a
> general wiff of what is intended.
> I don't mind it at all, it makes for a " completeness " of the list, I
> think if we split the list up into to many sub lists most of them would
> wither and disappear, no lets all stick together and each of us can
> decide which mails we wish to read and which we can delete.
>
> All the best - Bill  ( more of a trekie than a techie )

and

Some of the stuff goes right over my head as well, but it does give an
insight into the problems of Hardware design and why things are as they are;
 I agree, lets stick together...we've always got the DELETE button.

[Robert]

I'm right with Robert and Bill... let's stick together.

John in Wales
more heckie! than trekie or techie