On 26 Mar 2002, at 13:02, Phoebus Dokos wrote:

> I sincerely fail to see the point in this. If you want to protect the
> vendors, it is indeed EXTREMELY easy to provide protected access on a site
> and you could give a password to anyone that asks you about it. This way
> you can still control distribution without restricting people that have
> difficulty (see for example Lafe) to get the files otherwise...
>
> Would that be accepted?

I haven't thought much about it.

The thing is : how many people, reaslistically, will want to look at
the sources to do something about them? 50? (and I believe I'm
optimistic, here!) Does this justify the entire rigamarole of setting
up a website for this? I'm not sure.

Do you think this would be justified?

Wolfgang