Hi Per and all the others,

>If the "QL" is to survive we need a steady supply of new programs. To
>realise that, we need good tools! EasyPTR is such a tool. We cannot afford
>to let it become obsolete!
I am absolutely of the same opinion!

>Finally, when PE has been upgraded to handle the new
>colour modes, EasyPTR will require and extensive revamp to cope with them
>too. This could be a major undertaking.
 As far as I know, Marcel will try to get in contact with Albin in order to get him to
correct
and improve some things. But even so, if there is a possibility to do things, I am
willing to
contribute in any way I can. Concerning the german comments, if there are problems of
understanding I could help.

>No self-respecting Tinkerer should be without EasyPTR!
Correct! Look at what can be done already, even with colours, by downloading the
Qcolour-suite from Thierry's, Jochen's or Dilwyn's website.

Wolfgang Uhlig