Here's another question while I am at it.

Normally when I position a window at an absolute location in the pointer
environment, it goes where it belongs.  However, I am resizing a window
(I manually remove the definition, reset the data structure, and reopen
it) and it goes where it belongs every other time.  The off times it
shoots to the left of the screen, pretty much in parallel with its
correct location.  The next resize sends it back to where it belongs.

It has been suggested that it is because the window position is relative
to the cursor, even when I do an absolute address.  This sounds familiar
and I think that I had this problem before and figured it out.  However,
I seem to be stuck again.

Could someone walk me through the peculiarities of window positioning
within the pointer environment.  I do not want to set the window
relative to the pointer but instead in an absolute location.

Thanks guys,
Jim