Dilwyn wrote:-

> Would be happy to send you a copy when it is in a compiled form, which
> it isn't yet. Have only done test compilations, nothing really runable
> so far. Darren Branagh and Claus Graf (and a few others at the
> Manchester Quanta AGM) saw it running. Oh, Claus, it's working on Q60
> now too!

launchpad is looking good. Very different in some respects yet similar to
QDT, I see it as its younger brother, and it will run on QDOS systems unlike
QDT which will require SMSQ/E (for obvious reasons, its altogether a more
ambitious product).

> I keep getting extra ideas for it, especially since Darrenm suggested
> the 'more than one user' options. What started as a fairly simple
> point, click and exec program has (like QDT I suspect) turned into
> quite a project!

Yes, I suggested to Dil the ability to load different user log-ons, ie.
entering different names and passwords would load each users preferences,
ie. favourite games/utilitities on the desktop, as well as wallpaper or
whatever. He went off scratching his head, and had a basic working example
in a hour or so - quite amazing. I'm looking forward to a working version to
see how good it is, even some of the icons Dil has designed are fabulous.

Darren Branagh
Director, Wicklow Web Centre Limited
Computer Training, Web Design, Repairs sales & Upgrades.
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:  http://www.wwc.ie