Hi Phoebus,

It may look as though I can figure out Assembly, but it could just mean I'm
just a good b*llsh*tt*r !!

I actually had to work at a customer site in Munich a while back (BMW Bank)
and I had great fun on a German version of Windows with a German keyboard.
All the keys are in the 'wrong' places - and I didn't have a clue about what
the menus in our application said - I just picked out the entry that was
positioned where the one I wanted should have been - and hoped :o)

I took French at school - and I'm even worse at that !

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator