Bill Waugh wrote:
> I'm formatting Win1 ( qpc.win ) on my C. drive and note that it formats
> ok upto 2000 ( format win1_2000) but format win1_2500 fails.

The small Windows versions (95, 98 etc) can only handle up to 2GB big
files. On other versions the limit should be 4GB max as I currently
use 32bit addressing. These are per-drive limits, i.e. you can have
several 2 GB big WIN partitions.

I must confess I've never actually thought about those limits as I
only use about 110MB spread on 5 partitions...

And of course there's also the DOS device with which you can directly
access any photos etc. on the PC drives.

Marcel