In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Norman Dunbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi Dilwyn,

Now, we know how 'hard' Norman Dunbar works ;-)
Not for much longer - I'm being 'got rid of' due to the fact that I've been
working very hard to get thing running correctly, automated and scripted.
Now that it is all done, I've been told so "s*d off" because "we don't need
you now - as it is all just working!". Gratitude eh ?

He .. he .. of course you have just left the clock ticking until that fateful day when it all goes wrong !!

--
Malcolm Cadman