Hi Dilwyn,

>> Now, we know how 'hard' Norman Dunbar works ;-)
Not for much longer - I'm being 'got rid of' due to the fact that I've been
working very hard to get thing running correctly, automated and scripted.
Now that it is all done, I've been told so "s*d off" because "we don't need
you now - as it is all just working!". Gratitude eh ?

>> I wonder what other "evil" people are on this list!!! (Cue Darren
>> Branagh no doubt...)
Just remember who suggested Pointer Pranks ..... :o)

Cheers,
Norman.

-------------------------------------
Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 0113 289 6265
Fax: 0113 289 3146

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not an addressee you must not read it
and must not use any information contained in it, nor copy it, nor inform any person
other than Lynx Financial Systems or the addressees of its existence or contents.  If
you have received this email and are not a named addressee, please delete it and
notify the Lynx Financial Systems IT Department on 0113 2892990.